- Maximum creativity and design options.
- Remotely installed HydroClean™ pond skimmer to remove leaves, needles, and debris but not interrupt the pond’s edge – and become virtually invisible behind landscaping.
- Easy to clean HydroSieve™ bottom drain pre-filter removes fish waste before the pump and UV system.
- Fully self-cleaning back washable Hydro Vortex™ biological waterfall filter to trap and remove fine particulate for superior water polishing and clarity.
- Fully self-cleaning back washable vortex biological waterfall filter to metabolize fish waste, ammonia, dust, pollen, bird waste, and dissolved organics that would otherwise feed algae.
- Smooth bare liner on all vertical and horizontal surfaces except upper plant shelf that is lined with boulders.
- No gravel to clean.
- Bottom drain for continual submerged debris removal.
- Choice of HydroFlush™, or ElectroFlush™ Backwash Systems.
Koi ponds come in a variety of forms. Some are better designed for the well-being of the fish; others are geared toward more aesthetic purposes. Our CrossOver Ponds are designed to look like a beautiful Hybrid Pond, but carry the depth and overall design to create the ideal environment for your Koi fish.
Just take a look at some RT CrossOver Pond™ benefits:
For an idea of what a CrossOver pond looks like from the air, click here. If you have any CrossOver questions, please call us Toll-Free at 1-800-844-9314.