- A 2-man crew can complete the job in 2-4 hours.
- A 1-man crew can complete the job in 4-8 hours.
- Replaces hard-to-clean gavel basins with an easy-to-clean HydroSieve™-PF pre-filter and HydroChamber™.
- Requires minimal tools – shovel, level, and soil.
- Reduces the basin space.
- Completely modular to fit any application.
- Drastically improves water quality.
- Allows owners to clean their pondless systems themselves in just seconds.
Ultimate Pondless Basin Ectomies:
- Replaces gravel filled basins, water blocks, and perforated pump vaults that allow gravel to reach the pump.
- Easy to do – simply …
- Remove any aquatic plants from the gravel basin area.
- Remove the boulders.
- Remove the gravel.
- Remove the pump vault.
- Remove the water blocks (if installed).
- Remove the under gravel pipe (if installed).
- Remove the basin liner.
- Remove the basin underlayment.
- Now your ready for the next steps.
- Reshape the excavation.
- Install the HydroChamber™.
- Install the HydroSieve™-PF pre-filter and connect it to the HydroChamber™.
- Install the optional auto fill valve.
- Connect the main plumbing line to the HydroChamber™.
- Install the pump inside the HydroChamber™.
- Backfill the HydroChamber™ and HydroSieve™-PF with soil.
- Fill in the remaining excavation space with soil.
- Contour the soil for the stream, pool, or waterfall in front of the HydroSieve™-PF inlet pipe.
- Attach the liner to HydroSieve™-PFF inlet pipe.
- Install rocks, or boulders.
- Re-plant any aquatic plants.
- Install gravel.
- Fill the HydroChamber™ with water and turn the pump on.
- Cut off excess liner – roll extra under itself.
- Cover all remaining exposed liner with gravel.
- Rinse the rock and gravel down towards the HydroSieve™-PF.
- If you have a Hydro Vortex™ waterfall filter – perform a HydroFlush™.
- If not, perform a Filter-Ectomy™.
- Features both mechanical AND biological filtration for the highest water quality.
- Super easy to clean: Empty and rinse the HydroSieve™-PF daily (60 seconds), rinse the stream and backwash the Hydro Vortex™ filter weekly (5 minutes).
- Leaves, grass clippings, needles, blossoms, bird waste, dust, pollen, dead bugs and worms can all be easily removed from the ULITMATE pondless system before they can feed algae!
- Gravel basins do not provide easy means of removing those organics.
- The ULTIMATE pondless system is the easiest to clean pondless system ever created!