Spring Pond Maintenance Bacteria + Barley
HydroClear™ Spring Maintenance™ Heterotrophic Bacteria + Barley contains a proprietary blend of multiple bacteria strains that produce multiple enzymes for phosphate control and sludge removal in water garden ponds, Hybrid Ponds™, CrossOver Ponds™, and pondless water features.
HydroClear™ Spring Maintenance™ is recommended for use during the spring season - typically from March through June, or any other time when water isn’t clear and healthy. The bacteria, and the enzymes they produce go to work breaking down pollen, dust, grass clippings, leaves, and other wind blown debris from ponds and streams commonly associated with the spring season.
The all natural pulverized barley straw aids in clarifying water naturally. The pulverized barley straw contained in Spring Maintenance™ eliminates the need for barley straw, liquids, or pellets to gain the benefits of natural barley. It is a true “2-in-1” product.
Formulated to clarify water with pulverized barely, metabolize fish and wildlife waste, as well as problem causing phosphate, protein, cellulose, lignin, carbons, phosphorus, glucose, sucrose, nitrate, nitrogen, and carbohydrates.
Sludge, muck, and water quality problems in ponds and water features are caused by fish and wildlife waste, leaves, needles, twigs, bark, grass clippings, blossoms, pollen, dust, and others. HydroClear™ Spring Maintenance™ is specially formulated to metabolize these and other pollutants for unsurpassed water quality, clarity, and fish health.
- Heterotrophic beneficial pond bacteria + barley clarifier 2-in-1 product.
- Use each spring season from March through June.
- Dissolvable salt powder.
- Pulverized barley.
- Highly concentrated formula containing billions of beneficial bacteria per gram.
- Proprietary blend of 5 bacteria strains that produce multiple enzymes.
- Contains: Bacillus subtilis, B. licheniformis,
B. amyloliquefaciens, B. megaterium, and B. pumillus bacteria.
- The bacteria produce: Protease, Amylase, Ligninase, Lipase, Esterase, Cellulase, Xylanase, and Urease enzymes.
- Naturally clears pond water.
- Digests fish waste.
- Digests leaves, needles, grass clippings, sludge, and muck.
- Metabolizes water problem causing proteins, cellulose, carbohydrates, and lignin.
- Controls water problem causing phosphate.
- All natural, no chemicals.
- No artificial fillers or preservatives.
- Can be used during summer months also.
- 1 scoop per 1,000 gallons (scoop included)
- 2 lb. jar treats up to 33,600 gallons.
- 1 lb. jar treats up to 16,800 gallons.
- 2 year shelf life.
Not all pond bacteria products are the same! Make sure you know what you're using in your pond! We list all our ingredients with links to what they actually are - no other beneficial pond bacteria brand does that! HydroClear™ is your assurance of a quality, tested, SAFE, and proven pond maintenance product.
When purchasing beneficial pond bacteria - you should know what's in it! With HydroClear™ ... you know!