RT Water Garden Ponds are designed for the end-user to easily clean. Simply empty the remotely installed HydroClean™ pond skimmer of leaves and debris and backwash the Hydro Vortex™waterfall filter with the HydroFlush™ System. Backwashing is as easy as opening the Cleanout Valve, and turning the HydroFlush™ Valve from the FILTER position to the BACKWASH position.
The number one and two complaints end-users have with ponds is algae and poor fish health. Algae feeds on organic metter left in the pond, and un-clean ponds are leading factors in poor fish health.The RT Water Garden Pond System is so easy to clean it lets the end-user completely remove organics quickly, simply, and efficiently. Ponds with fewer organics are much healthier environments for Koi and pond fish - and have much less algae growth.
Benefits of RT Water Gardens Ponds:
- Quickly remove leaves, needles, lawn clippings, flower and tree blossoms, and other debris before they can become a food source for algae.
- Easily metabolize fish waste, dust, pollen, bird waste, and other biologic debris before it can become a food source for algae.
- Designed for routine maintenance that eliminates the need for annual draining and cleaning.
- Mechanics are virtually invisible in the landscape.
- Pea gravel is much easier to routinely clean than river rock.
- A clean pond is more beautiful than an unclean one.
- A clean pond is healthier for Koi and pond fish - and that makes for much happier owners.