Easy to Clean
2x Dolphin Series
Starting at $2,973.99
Your Pondless Kit.
Choose Your Base Components Kit, CUSTOMIZE IT, then Add your Customized Pondless Kit to your Shopping Cart.
Your Pondess Kit is Custom Tailored to Fit YOUR DESIGN!
2x Dolphin Series
Pond Kit Features:
- Two Dolphin Hydro Vortex™ Easy to Clean Waterfall filters with 50" total width waterfalls.
- Two Filter Cleanout Kits - each with 10' of Heavy Duty Black 1½" Flexible PVC pipe, and 1½" Stainless Steel Lever Shut-off Valve.
- Choice of two Standard Dolphins or two Dolphins each with HydroFlush™ System.
- 12K HydroChamber™ pump chamber.
- Two HydroBlox™ Units for 9 cubic feet of water storage.
- Heavy Duty Black 2"x25' Flexible PVC pipe.
- PVC Glue and Primer.
- Tube of 100% Silicone Sealant.
- 20 oz. can of Rockin Foam Waterfall Foam Sealant.
- All required PVC fittings.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Choice of Basin Liner/Underlayment Combo Pack Sizes.
- Choice of Submersible Pumps and Centrifugal Pumps with Custom CamLock and Union Spring Checkvalve Assemblies.
- Choice of Stream Liner/Underlayment Combo Pack Sizes.
- Choice of Extra Flexible PVC Pipe Lengths for Custom Length Streams.
- Choice of Automatic Water Fill Valve Kits.
- Choice of HydroClear™ Water Treatments Packages.
- Choice of HydroLights™ Underwater Lighting Kits.
- 3.66 cubic feet of Hydro FilterSilk™ easy to clean filtration media.
- NO ADDITIONAL FILTRATION MEDIA REQUIRED.
Choose Your Base Components Hydro-pondless Kit, CUSTOMIZE IT, then Click on
"Add Custom Hydro-pondless Kit to Shopping Cart"
- The #1 problem bio-filter-less pondless waterfall owners face is unsightly algae.
- Algae grows because nutrients feed it.
- Algae covered pondless waterfalls on not attractive.
- Bio-filters remove more than just ammonia from the water!
- Frogs and birds poop in pondless waterfalls - even though fish may not!
- Poop contributes to algae growth.
- Dust, pollen, and nitrates from landscape mulch contribute to algae growth.
- Bio-filters on pondless waterfalls, like on fish ponds, contain bacteria that consume the organics that would otherwise feed algae.
- Backwashable Hydro Vortex™ filters make keeping the our pondless waterfalls easy to clean, and easy to KEEP clean!
- Beware of pondless waterfall systems on the market that do not include backwashable bio-filters - and for the sake of your sanity - try to avoid the algae growing pondless waterfall systems that leave out the most important component - a bio-filter!
- YES! I'm ready to purchase an EASY TO CLEAN pondless waterfall system!
Russell Watergardens & Koi stands for:
Innovation. Easy to Clean & Maintain. Exceptional Customer Service.